1) At all times, members and visitors must follow the instructions of committee members and coaches acting on behalf of the club.
2) Do not use any foul, offensive, inappropriate or abusive language at any time.
3) Absolutely no racist/prejudiced remarks (this will result in permanent exclusion from the club)
4) In the event of a player feeling unwell or hurting themselves, they should report immediately to the coach in charge.
5) Players must not jump over the barriers to prevent accident.
6) Junior members must never leave the playing area without the coach's permission.After a second warning, offending members will be suspended for two weeks. After fourth warning they will be suspended for four additional weeks. Subscription payments for lost playing time are not refundable under these circumstances.
7) When the ball is in play no use of mobiles, video-games MP3 players etc during the session, except with permission from the coach in charge.
8) No kicking or hitting tables with bats or anything else. Do not throw object, hit balls at one another.
9) No name-calling, mocking or any physical or verbal bullying will be tolerated.
10) No stealing. No violent disorder. No player should take or interfere with another person’s property or belongings. Any incidents of this kind will be reported to the police.
11) During each session participants should help with supervision, set up and set down equipment.
12) All participants MUST sign in; warm up before practising / playing. White tops, School shoes and jeans will not be allowed. You will ask to leave the playing area if you fail to comply with the rules.
13) Parent/ guardian/ carer must understands that your son / daughter / child will be required to abide by the club rules and codes of conducts, the club is not responsible for any accident, and that in the event of an incident, the Club will take reasonable steps to use the emergency contacts information you have provided on the registration form.
14) Also understand and agree that our sports coaches/staff Dulwich Table Tennis Club personnel will take every precaution to ensure that accidents do not happen, they cannot necessarily be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by my child.
15) During practice, each point is to be taken seriously as if in a match situation, with no chatting while the ball is in play. Always do your best in every situation and set a positive example to others.
16) Club kits are required to play / represent the club in tournaments. No player is allowed to play tournament without prior consent from the club. (You need to use contact us form to request for permission)
You do not have to play tournament for the club to buy your kits at a well reduce price, Individual can have there kits
17) Always respect your opponents and never underestimate them.
18) Participant must register before they can be allowed to access the facility; you are not subject to contract.
19) Serious breaches of these rules may result in a period of exclusion from the club.I understand and agree it is not the club responsibility if any child breaches the club rules and such child may be excluded from coming to the club activity until he or she comply with the club rules.
20) The club allow players, participant in tournaments. Player will need to sick consent from the club before taking part in any tournament outside the club environment. Serious breaches of these rules above may result in a period of exclusion from the club.
21) We believe that you have read and understood the mission and Rules of the Club before joining us, once you submit the form; you have agreed to abide by rules of the club.
If you have any concern, please notify one of the coaches; do not keep quiet, we are here to help.
We believe that you have read and understood the mission and Rules of the Club before joining. We have stressed the use of video-based analysis which have helped us over the period of the club's existence in winning tournaments and we hope to improve the facility as we progress.